At Manhattan Advanced Medicine we utilize far infrared healing treatments with the Onnetsu wand and a far infrared dome (semi-circle which fits over the chest or abdominal or pelvic cavities).
Far Infrared energy penetrates into the deeper tissue and raises its temperature thus increasing circulation which increases blood circulation which subsequently increases nutrient and oxygen delivery and toxin removal.
Onnetsu therapy is a health care method that warms up the body using heat through far infrared stimulation which in turn helps blood circulation to improve health. The specialized medical device is designed and based on the modern science of far infrared discovered by NASA and the ancient traditional Japanese moxibustion concept that unhealthy cells are cold and lack energy. The invisible waves of energy have the ability to penetrate all layers of the human physical body, into the innermost regions of the tissues, muscles and bone. Onnetsu therapy was first developed by a Japanese acupuncturist, Dr. Mitsui.
Onnetsu Therapy has been responsible for improvement in conditions such as arthritis, asthma, cancer, colds/flu, diabetes, fibroids, Lyme disease, hepatitis, parasites, osteoporosis, Parkinson’s, thyroid and more.
Benefits of Onnetsu Therapy
Clinical experience has shown that Onnetsu therapy may be used for a number of conditions and issues, and that the benefits include:
- Balancing of the autonomic nervous system
- Relieves muscle aches and pulled muscles
- Improves blood circulation by expanding the capillaries that carry blood
- Helps supply nutrition and oxygen to cells
- Increases the amount of white blood cells and killer T-cells
- Improves metabolism and removal of waste in blood cells
- Attracts calcium ions to the cellular level
- Eases mental stress and many forms of pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow